|Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercises save it and preserve it. ~PLATO|
The need for a personal trainer varies from person to person. Whether you need motivation to start an exercise program or you need help losing those last few pounds, KIMf can help! As a certified personal trainer, KIMf is constantly being educated with new information and on-going studies in the health and fitness industry to better server her clients. The goal is to change a person lifestyle and way of thinking while decreasing the burden factor and replacing it with a little fun and maybe a smile (in between reps)
What Can Training Do For You???
- Provide an unique fitness program designed to meet you individual specific needs
- Provide a workout location that most suites your needs. At home, gym, recreational parks.
- Help you learn proper technique and form so that you may see quicker results.
- Provide structure and accountability that motivates you to be consistent while striving to reach your goal.
- Teach you how be come more efficient in your workouts by eliminating exercises that are not needed. Maximum results in minimum time
- Break through plateaus by introducing new routines.
- Teach you how to work out alone and at home so that when you are done with our program or you can’t access a gym you can continue to workout.
- Provide safe workout with the constant monitoring of vitals.
- Provide objective feedback so that you can continue to better yourself within your limits.
- Give you that little UMPH you need to keep going when you want to stop.
- Lose weight and get into shape. GUARANTEED with hard work dedication and commitment .
REMEMBER THE FIRST HOUR CONSULTATION IS FREE!!!!
|Physical Fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. ~ JOHN F. KENNEDY|