Let Others Motivate You to Keep Moving with KIMf
|If everyone is moving together then success takes care of itself. – Henry Ford|
KIMf Group Fitness Sessions are unique simply because the exercise programs are forever changing. Kim uses a combination of low and high impact intervals to maximize intensity. The goal is to push past that fitness plateau that usually derive from the body getting “used-to” that same every day workout routine. These group sessions provide a social environment with high energy and encouragement from group members and Kim that boost motivation tremendously, leaving the entire group with a “TRAIN HARD OR GO HOME” mentality! Many people find it somewhat difficult to get and/or stay motivated when working out alone at home or in the weight room. KIMf’s group sessions are designed to push and motive you beyond the point of wanting to give up all while implement the “fun factor” which is a vital part to any group exercise.
KIMf’s Group Sessions Can Offer You……
- Support from peers who have similar goals as you do.
- A fitness orientation to identify your goals and map out steps to reach them
- Variations of fun workouts that keeps you excited and never bored.
- A well-rounded exercise routine that well help you push past your plateau
- Structured competitive activities that will make your workouts tougher and more efficient.
- A daily diary of your achievements and remaining goals
- Daily guidance and personalized coaching to help you maximize your workouts
- Scheduled outdoor/indoor workouts at various locations around your city.
- Fresh-Air workouts at various parks, mountain trails, lakes, beaches around your city.
- Camaraderie and new friendships that could last a lifetime.
- A differently outlook on health and fitness that will lead to your optimum fitness lifestyle.
- GOOD TIMES, GREAT MEMORIES, THE TIME OF YOURLIFE
Work with KIMf to choose the group session program that best fits you!!!
|There is no such thing as a self made man. You will reach your goals only with the help of others. ~George Shinn|